Patient Access users Click here to order your repeat prescription
If your long-term medication has been approved on a repeat prescription basis you can order in a number of ways:
- Patient Access Online Services - Order your prescriptions, book appointments and View your medication history and allergies online. Available to patients aged 16 years and over - You can register or Sign In if you have already registered by going to www.patient.co.uk/access or you can complete and return a registration form which are available from reception.
- Online via website - Click here to complete a simple registration or Sign In if you have already registered.
- By email - to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Practice - Hand your prescription counterfoil or written request in to reception having clearly marked the items requred.
- By Pharmacy - Your local pharmacy can order your prescription on your behalf. Please contact them for details.
Patients have the facility to either collect their repeat prescriptions from the practice or from their designated chemist.
IMPORTANT – Web-based email providers such as Hotmail, Gmail, Google mail, Yahoo, live.com, and Outlook.com should NOT be considered secure. Any information shared is done so at the patient’s own risk.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.